church
church
Welcome
Welcome
Re Gathering
Re Gathering
sign foyer
sign foyer
4thjuly_psalm3312
4thjuly_psalm3312

History

Originally “Full Gospel Chapel” in 1946, A/G Lighthouse Church started in the home of then pastors Anderson. After moving downtown, Litchfield Assembly of God purchased land, relocated and built at the intersection of Highways 12 and 22 on the North side of town, (right next to the Starlite Drive-Inn Theatre) and now is called the A/G Lighthouse Church.